Saturday, August 18, 2007

My favorite fruit - Melinda

Blueberries off the bush


Why does it seem I have to go somewhere to be somewhere?


Blueberry-peach pie


Could be baking a pie. Cutting butter into the flour rinsing and nibbling
and
wanted to stay home in that square of sun.


Blueberries in a green raku bowl, cold and wet

Would I actually bake the pie?
Is the house clean enough? No, to many cat hairs, vac and dust first and

Blueberry scones, egg white crystallized with a small teaspoon of sugar

The lull of the morning will be gone when I get home.

Blueberries next to strawberries next to raspberries, chilled, sprinkle of lemon

A soft comfortable chair, me, a pie in the oven, a cleaner house.

Blueberry buttermilk cobbler with crusty golden crumbled on top, warm, nests in soften vanilla ice cream.

Porching a breeze, the sky changing in the minutes that you sit and

Blueberries, Ecuadorian chocolate and a glass of Argentina red...

No comments: